These ribs are AMAZING!
The first time I saw the bad boys on Pinterest, I thought: No way, this is to easy!
They are and since we started making these ribs we take them out at about 8 hour mark and grill them for a few minutes. Even better!! They turn out great every time. Serve with your favorite sides, the first night we had these he requested Tater Tots and Baked Beans 🙂
Crock-Pot Baby Back Ribs
- 1-2 Racks Baby Back Ribs (remove Membrane)
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbls Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tbls Garlic Powder
- 1 tbls Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 tbls Oregano
- 1/2 to 1 tbls Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbls Chili Powder
- 1 tbls Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce
- Wash and dry your ribs, I like to do 2 racks. Remove membrane on back by starting at one end and gripping with paper towel and pulling slowly. Mix rub ingredients in small bowl.
- Sprinkle and rub into meat on both sides then wrap in foil and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Turn crock-pot to low setting and place racks around the interior and curl one inside the other.
- Place lid and cook for 8 1/2 hours. Your house will smell amazing!!!
- Be careful to remove, I use flat slotted large spatula (bones will literally be falling off)